Monday, September 14, 2009

21 Weeks

We went to the doctor today and everything looks good with little Stella. The baby is measuring about 21 weeks and just under a pound in weight. She *really* likes to be squished up in there - the technician said she has plenty of room to stretch out, but is all squished on top of my bladder (which I already knew since every time she kicks I have to go potty!!).


I don't think she wanted pictures taken - she has her face all covered up!



All squished up - her knee is up to her face


Waving hello to everyone - or maybe leave me alone ;-)


I made them double check it was a girl....they are pretty darn sure....which is good, since we have all girl stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Look at her! She's already prepping herself for her paparazzi. lol

    And I definitely see the three lines indicating a girl. :) Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know - she is going to be the little "star" =)

    And good - I am glad other people are seeing the marks too. Makes me feel a whole lot better!

    ReplyDelete