Thursday, October 15, 2009

Poor Pup

My poor little pup has to have surgery tomorrow. He went to the vet last night for a lump we found near his bottom/leg....I thought it was a blocked gland or something like that. Nope, it is a mast cell tumor =( The vet decided that it needed to be removed ASAP because of Alex's predisposition for having the most ridiculous things happen to him.....awesome, right?!?! She thinks we caught it early and it is only in stage one - which means it is not cancerous and it has not metastasized to any organs. So, everyone needs to keep their fingers crossed that the biopsy comes back ok! My poor puppy....it makes me so sad to think he is going to be sliced open. It just melts my heart to look at those big brown eyes.

On a side note, Andy finished painting Stella's room. It is very pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know how scary that can be! Grace has had many a cancer surgery. I'll keep him in my prayers for an "easy" and successful surgery!!!

    ReplyDelete