Thursday, July 23, 2009

12-Weeks - End of 1st Trimester

Well I have been a little lax in posting to the blog - since I intended to do it LAST Thursday at exactly 12 weeks. I did take another picture of Lauren last week in my efforts to chronicle the birth of our first child. Below is a picture of Lauren at 12-weeks pregnant:

Photobucket

There isn't much of a difference ... atleast not one that you would notice unless you live with Lauren 24/7 like myself. But to prove the existence of a baby growing in her stomach I present the ultrasounds we had on Monday, July 20th:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This was quite simply the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I was awe struck that Lauren and I helped create this little person growing inside of her! I am so excited (if you couldn't tell) and cannot wait to welcome this precious child into the world.

Our next ultrasound is not until 20-weeks (when we will finally find out the sex and can refer to the baby as "he" or "she") - so my next post will be Lauren at 16-weeks and we'll see where she has progressed!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie little jelly bean you're growing in there!!! Can't wait to see that little preggo belly soon!!

    ReplyDelete