Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can't wait for a new week...

So, this past week has be awful.....too many crappy things to mention....I think next week should be better!!!!!

Andy took another picture Thursday to mark week 12. I don't think I look any different yet - I mean, my clothes still fit fine and I really don't feel like my tummy is being stretched or anything. Hopefully I will be able to wear my clothes for another 8 weeks or so....maternity wear is just not that cute (and the stuff that is more stylish is WAY too expensive). I am starting to feel a little better though- not everything makes me want to vomit now ;-)

Alex had to go to the vet again this morning. His eye was all red and he was squinty....I swear, you would think we don't take care of this dog by the way he looks, but he is one of the most spoiled animals you will ever meet! The vet could not find anything in his eye, so that was good. He may just have the start of an ulcer, so we have more medicine and he goes back for a recheck Friday. I would like a month to go by where we don't have to spend several hundred dollars on the dog!

2 comments:

  1. Poor puppy! Hope the doggy feels better soon. Don't worry about not showing yet. It will be here before you know it! :) Oh...and Pea in the Pod (formerly Mimi Maternity) has some really great maternity clothes, as does the Liz Lange line at Target. :) I loved them!!! Marissa and I were both a huge fan of the Pea in the Pod, and we loved the secret belly fit panel. Sooooo comfy. It was fun wearing stretchy pants! :) When you're clothes start getting tighter you'll be ready. And then you'll be tired of wearing the same maternity clothes over and over every week. lol (Hey...according to your counter you got pregnant on Gabriel's 1 month birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO not looking forward to wearing the same thing every week....especially since maternity clothes are so expensive and I will only be able to afford 1 weeks worth of work stuff - HA! Maybe eBay has some good deals =)

    ReplyDelete