Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stella Grew!!

3 month stats -

10lbs 12oz (now in the 19th percentile - yippee!!!)
22.5 inches long
15 inch head

She also got the first HIB shot today and took it like a champ.

I can't believe how much she grew over the last month - crazy! She will be crawling around before I know it - although I am not convinced that she won't skip crawling around altogether and just start walking around 10-11 months.....she does not like to be on the ground but loves being held up on her legs - lol!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Stella! Now if only there were some pictures of the cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know. Andy has them on his computer and I am hoping to get them off this weekend and post some =) She looks so much bigger from her newborn pics!!!

    ReplyDelete