Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight Watchers

Since Stella turned one at the beginning of the month, I thought it might be time that I take off the "baby weight". I can't believe how much of it stayed on...and how long it has been here. I have pretty much weighed the same since 2 weeks postpartum....so basically this exact time last year. I breast fed - everyone said the weight would just drip off and I wouldn't have to worry. Nope. I ate less and that did nothing. I thought about exercising, but with Stella getting up twice a night, having to go back to work in May, and just trying to figure out my new life, the thought of exercise made me exhausted.

So, now I start Weight Watchers. I hope this works. I still have to exercise, but since Stella actually sleeps through the night most nights now, I am hoping this is more achievable =)

No comments:

Post a Comment