Saturday, January 15, 2011

wow

So, the fall went by fast!! Stella is 1 now....walking, "talking", and getting into everything. The last year has gone by so quickly....I can't believe she is already 1.

I managed to make it through the baby phase, with all the worries and anxiety that came with it. But now that we are in the toddler phase, there is a whole new set of worries and anxiety popping up. Geez, maybe when Stella is 30 I will be able to relax!! I don't know how people do this with more than one child....I mean really, how on earth can you handle it! While we want another kid, I am pretty sure Stella is going to have to be much more self sufficient before we bring another one into the mix. Just thinking about it makes me tired....lol!!!

Stella is certainly showing signs of intelligence...coupled with a serious streak of stubbornness. Boy, does Stella have a temper or what! She is so sweet, but if she does not get what she wants, when she wants it, watch out!! This could be very bad when she turns into a tween/teen.....she better grow out of it, or I am going to be completely gray by the time I am 40 (bad bad bad!!).

I will have to get Andy to post Stella's latest slide show....and if anyone wants to see more pics of cute baby, you should really befriend Andy on facebook, as he updates pic MUCH more often than I do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment