Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Floor

After contemplating new flooring for about a year, and then searching for tile that matches what we have, we finally have a new floor in our "dining room". Well almost....it will be grouted tomorrow. It looks nice so far, but of course, I am having some type of buyers remorse.

Don't get me wrong, any sane person would probably say the new tile matches the existing tile well enough, but to me, it is slightly off. =( I will have to post pictures for everyone to see, and then you can tell me if I am nuts or not. I guess if it doesn't match enough I can just put up a wall and close off the entryway into the kitchen - HA!!

After the tile is finished we are going to paint the room (again), replace the molding, and then look for some new appliances for the kitchen. I know Andy love it when I want to 'fix' things!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment