Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday!!

I am so happy it is Friday =) What I am not happy about is the fact that it is going to be raining all weekend =( I really hope the Earth Day festivities go on as planned tomorrow. I also hope that everyone participates in some way.....everyday!!

***edit*** Earth Day festivities have been canceled. "It is with great regret, and for the first time since the event started in 1990, we are canceling Earth Day." There is no rain date scheduled for Earth Day - for information about next year's Earth Day, please call 281 210-3900.
Do you know how sad this makes me!!!!! =( =(


Alex update: he has about 75% of his hearing back now - whoohoo!!! Thanks to everyone's well wishes and good thoughts.

I also need to get a new computer....every time I am on for longer than 10 minute it starts to get *really* hot and has a fun burning smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment