Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The last month

What has happened over the last month? Lots and lots!!

Andy got into the doctoral program at Sam. Woohoo for education (and tuition payments that are going to be due)!!!!

We moved into a new office at work. It is nice, but the move sure was a pain. Then after the move (after everyone worked their butts off) the biggest changes came. While there used to be 5 full time and 2 part time employees at the office (doing the work of 10 or so people), there are now 3 full time employees left. Corporate America morons have brought their wrath again. Do I still have a job? Yes. Is this good for my financial security? Yes. Is this good for my mental health? No.

They laid off the two girls who worked the front desk....leaving an empty front desk...how they thought this was a good idea is anyone's guess. Then they laid off the branch manager's assistant, who new EVERYTHING about the office and took care of everything. Again, good idea? NOPE. Then they laid off another CSA. Needless to say, all hell broke loose at the office last week. I sure could use more hours in the day - or at least some caffeine!!! HAHA!!

I got a new hair cut. I do have to apologize to the Lock of Love people - I am sorry, but I had to cut it off and I did not have 10 inches to donate. I needed a new fun look after all the crap that went on at work. It is bobbed, dark chocolate brown with purple-ish/burgundy highlights. Looks really fun in the sun =)

Alex has another ear infection and ulcer on his eye. I think we need to put the dog in a bubble!!! I really wish we could claim him on our insurance, he would contribute a large amount to the 'health' deduction!!

What else happened? I am sure lots more, but work has used all of my energy and brain power for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment