Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8-Weeks

Well as many of you know Lauren is pregnant with our first child - and I honestly could not be more excited than I am right now. Nothing compares to the thought of having a child, with the woman that I love more than anything on this earth. I've had a pretty good year thus far - I will be an administrative intern at Moorhead Junior High and I was accepted into the Texas A&M University doctoral program for Public School Administration but neither come even close to the birth of our first child!

Now as many of you know I have a slight case of the OCD - I keep track painstakingly of all kinds of things - this pregnancy will be no different. I am going to be starting to take pictures of Lauren in 4 week intrevals to show the progression of her pregnancy. I started last Thurday, June 18, 2009 when she was 8-weeks along.

Photobucket

So check back for more information - I will defintely be posting again on July 6, 2009 after Lauren has her next doctor's appointment and another ultrasound. Then on July 16, 2009 when Lauren is at 12-weeks and at the end of the first trimester you will be able to see how she has changed since 8-weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment