Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thoughts on Fatherhood and Stella

Lauren has been complaining that I don't post on here to much so I wanted to take a moment to post some thoughts I have had over the past 6 weeks since my little baby girl Stella has been born.

On January 4th my life changed forever and I was ushered into the world of fatherhood a little earlier than I expected. I can honestly say though that I love being a father although it is exhausting and at times frustrating. I look into those big blue eyes of Stella's and I think "Wow this is truly amazing ... I can't believe that I helped create this little life." Furthermore, you can see both Lauren and I in her features -- unfortunately for her she has my big feet and pincher toes ... sorry Stella. However, fortunately she has her mother's beautiful eyes that just seem to stare right through you.

Is parenthood hard? Yes. Is it worth it? Hell yes. Like I've always said anything worth doing will never be easy ... and I can't wait to watch Stella grow and develop her personality through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment