Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctoral Interview

Well it is that time again folks ... time for doctoral program interviews for Educational Administration. I got notice that I received an interview last Wednesday on February 18th and had my interview this morning at 9:00 a.m. This is my second year to interview for the doctoral program at SHSU so I felt I was a little bit more prepared for what to expect than what I was last year -- also I had to added bonuses of building my resume experience wise. I also got to wear my brand new, three-piece, first ever suit that I thought I looked totally sweet in, but then again I'm a little biased when it comes to myself.

Well anyways the interview was pretty much exactly that same as it was last year. I'm actually about 99% sure that 99% of the questions were exactly the same. And I'm 100% sure that the writing sample was exactly the same. So we will see what happens ... this year I am going to stay pessimistic ... just in case. We'll see - I should find out in approximately a week since that is what it said on the letter they gave me when I arrived there this morning. I'll keep you posted - cross your fingers for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment