Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19th

A long time ago on February 19, 1981 God decided to create a miracle that would bring joy and happiness to all that stumble across their path ... of course, once he finished this he created me. Yes, today is my 28th birthday! I have to say that it hasn't been a bad day at all ... my students couldn't get enough of wishing me a Happy Birthday. I was probably sung Happy Birthday to atleast a dozen and a half times - in the cafeteria, in the hallways, in the classroom ... the list goes on. It was as stress free a day as I could possibly hope for at work. On top of this I have a great family and a wonderful wife who loves and takes care of me on a daily basis. She even bought me this card:

Photobucket

I mean look at that she even taught Alex to sign his name and put his mark! For dinner tonight - PIZZA! Seriously, who could ask for more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment