Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling better

I feel SO much better this week. Those steroids the doc gave me rocked - it even cleared up my eczema! The only thing is coming off them is not so fun.....you are really drained and sore for about 3 days...oh well!! Still feeling better =)

I also know way too many pregnant women - I think their "nesting" moods are transferring to me. I have been so productive the last few days - cleaning, laundry, organizing, etc...at work and home. It is very weird and I am not sure what to think of it. I just know I need to steer clear of Lowe's and Home Depot....we may end up with new appliances!! HA!

1 comment:

  1. Well, first off...yay that you're feeling better!!!! It's about darn time.

    Second...you must be stealing all of my nesting hormones because I don't have a single one. lol

    ReplyDelete