Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home Sick

So I am home sick today, and as much fun it is to not be at work, it is a huge bummer to be sick. I managed to catch yet another stupid virus......where they come from is anyone's guess, but they all manage to find me! Arrrgggg!!! Anywho, I have lot of meds again, so hopefully it will be eradicated soon. I am just glad the 101.4 degree fever has broken, that was not fun at all.

What does one do on a sick day? I guess it is different for everyone - depending on what they are sick with. Here is a summary of my day:
Be woken up early by a wrong number on my cell
Alex making noises until I got up to let him out/give him a cookie
Begrudgingly made myself half a bagel for breakfast so I could take meds
Watched TV
Took shower
Took calls from work
Watched more TV - during this also let Alex out several more time and made a little lunch
Did a little Laundry
Watched more TV (this is definitely a staple when you are sick!!)

Yup, other than using up half a box of Kleenex and coughing a lot, that was pretty much my day. Exciting it was not. Off to work tomorrow to find out all of the fun things I missed today, which always means more work for me.......

1 comment:

  1. Woman...I swear if I wasn't pregnant and desperately trying not to catch anything from anyone I would be over there with some chicken soup and OJ restoring you to health. You have been sick much too long!

    ReplyDelete